Thursday, March 28, 2013

SIMPLY JESSE

SIMPLY JESSE
At the book launch of SIMPLY JESSE 
When I learned that there will be a book launch about the life story of the late Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) Secretary Jesse Robredo, I promised to myself that I will attend the book launch no matter what. So, when March 15, 2013 came, I hurriedly left the office and tried to catch up with the book launch of Simply Jesse at National Bookstore, Glorietta I branch, Makati City.Though the guests at the book launch have already left, I was lucky enough to see Atty. Leni Robredo and her daughters Aika, Tricia and Jillian.

With JILLIAN ROBREDO
I had my picture taken with Jillian Robredo, the youngest daughter of the late Jesse Robredo and book narrator, who was so kind to pose with me. 

With Atty. LENI ROBREDO
And with her equally adorable mother, Atty. Leni Robredo, who happened to be my friend's classmate in law school. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment