Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I WON A TECHNOMARINE WATCH AT BUDDHA-BAR MANILA


I WON A TECHNOMARINE WATCH AT BUDDHA-BAR MANILA 


Buddhist monks are often heard to say "Buddha bless you" or "May Buddha bless you" possibly to spread blessings to a person or group of persons. While I have yet to meet a Buddhist monk to personally hear such words from one, I already feel blessed when I was invited to join the 7 Stars Social Media Event at BUDDHA-BAR Manila last February 28, 2013. 

It was well-attended by bloggers and other social media people.

In that event, I got the opportunity to have my picture taken with Ambassador Amable R. Aguiluz V when he suddenly dropped by at BUDDHA-BAR Manila. 


With Ambassador Amable R. Aguiluz V
And then came one of the interesting parts of the event....the raffle.

After several prizes like the TechnoMarine watches were raffled off, the hosts went back to their seats. I thought for a while then that the raffle was already over. But lo and behold, the hosts, after a few minutes, resumed to pick another winner of a TechnoMarine watch.

During that raffle, I was praying long and hard and hoping to win a TechnoMarine watch. I had a hunch that I will win a prize that night. True enough, my prayer was answered. Thanks GOD I won. It was my first time to win in a raffle, and I felt so blessed.
And the winner is . . . me!


With the TechnoMarine ROMERO BRITTO watch


TechnoMarine ROMERO BRITTO watch 

Thank you very much TechnoMarine and BUDDHA-BAR Manila!

Namaste!
Posted on by Bento and Beyond | No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment