Monday, October 29, 2012

I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal

I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal
 
I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal not only because of their high quality, fit and style but also because Wacoal educate women of all ages, ethnicity, sizes and shapes. Wacoal made me realize that each one of us, can also do something to lift, to smoothen and to tuck our body imperfections.

My body type is classified as petite. Before Wacoal, I usually wear a teenager's bra and panty because the undergarments at the women section are too big. But when I discovered Wacoal undergarments, I became a convert! Wacoal carefully studied women's body and made undergarments catering to each body type and needs. So, even at my age, Wacoal made sure I can still feel and look beautiful.

I wear a bra every day, so I know the importance of investing in quality. If a bra is not good enough, I know that I will not only look and feel bad, but I may also end up suffering from health problems like for example, regularly wearing bras that don’t offer me enough support can lead to back trouble. It is therefore very important to wear a good quality bra like Wacoal.

Wacoal tips:
  • f you are in your 20s, wear undergarments that emphasize the shape of your breasts, waists and hips.
  • If you are in your 30s, wear brassieres with underwire, pads and side panels with reinforced fabric/bone.
  • If you are in your 40s, wear brassieres with wider straps and side panels to support breasts, shoulders and back.
 
Oh, this is very educational.This chart answered my million dollar questions which I kept to myself because I am so embarrass to ask all these questions at the back of my mind.

Wacoal undergarments are perfect for petite women like me.

 

I think TB 4386 is the perfect fit for my uniquely yet beautifully shaped body from Wacoal's collection. This bra model gives me a full support three-quarter cup bra with wide side panels and resin bone. Which perfectly matches TS 6286 a pair panty from Wacoal. Wacoal undergarments are really a good and practical investment.



0 comments:

Post a Comment